Friday, May 25, 2007

That's Good Yaki!

I had some good sushi with my sister, Brandi, and Sam tonight. Now I finally know what a phoenix roll, and all these other good things are. Sushi is muy caro! (expensive en Espanol!) But I think was worth it. After that we had some gelato. I have a weird aftertaste in my mouth though. It is sort of peppery, and I feel like its a part of the Crunchy Eel roll that we had.

But so far, my favorite sushi roll is Tiger Eye! So good. So creamy! And it was so weird that the Philly Roll we had tasted like a baked potato in the middle. I think that it was because of the cream cheese in it.

I straightened my hair, but I feel like it was in a funk or something because I felt like my hair isn't as straight as it was when I first used to straighten it! :/ Or maybe it was just because it was really humid outside!

In other news, Rosie is leaving the view three weeks early! :/ I agree with Rosie in this fight, and I think that Elizabeth Hasselbeck/back is so annoying and STUPID. I don't understand how you can think that the war in Iraq is a good idea when 70% of American people (and countless other people in the world) and POLITICIANS think that it was NOT a good idea! Ugh. I think that she is so brainwashed about being a Republican/conservative that she just BLINDLY agrees to things that she thinks that conservatives agree with.

I would say that I am a Democrat, but there are things that I don't agree with, or have questions about. I look at things as issues, not as things that a Democrat/Liberal person should agree with. For example, gay marriage. Not completely sure how I feel about that... and as a Catholic, I am pro-choice, even though that is not necessarily how Catholics are supposed to feel. But stem cell research, WE SHOULD DO IT!

I just hope that people vote based on the ISSUES, not what they think they should vote for just because of their political affiliation!

1 comment:

brandi said...

your hair looked good to me!