Monday, May 21, 2007

Costume Met Picks & Pans

I know there have been numerous postings about this event, but I wanted to share my two cents! Here's how I felt about some of the fashion choices on the red carpet.


A MESS:

Jessica Simpson looks horrible in this dress. Her hair, makeup, everything, just looks TACKY. Well, I take that back, I kind of like her hair.



Cate Blanchett is usually my girl. She is one of the few A-List actresses that actually takes chances on the red carpet. But here, I think she just looks A MESS. I heard that she was hosting and she was going for the edgy look, but her makeup and hair really don't enhance the dress. The dress itself isn't so bad, but you put them all together, and they just don't work.

DIVAAAAAAAAAAS!

How gorgeous does Iman look in this stunning white pantsuit. Her hair is kind of crazy, but it's Iman! Plus, I am a sucker for black woman/white guy couples! Look how dapper David Bowie looks!


Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke are one of my favorite couples! They are so beautiful together. Paula looks GORGEOUS in this white dress and I am thankful to see Robin Thicke in something other than shell-toes. (adidas...)

BEST DRESSED
Camilla Belle looks ethereal in this beautiful Gaultier Paris Haute Couture gown! Her hair, makeup, and dress all go together. She is definitely on my list as one to watch for her style choices. Classy and glamorous!

1 comment:

brandi said...

1. Iman's head looks CRAZY!
2. Robin Thicke IS BOBO!