Monday, May 28, 2007

RANDALL'S RANT!

Today is Memorial Day and on this day, it is rainy, which generally puts me in a bad mood. But I try to have a good outlook. Anyway, in preparation for our "Memorial Day Feast", my dad and I had to take a trip to Randall's to get our ingredients. To make a long story short, we shopped and got everything, and as we were coming out and I had the basket and as we were walking in the parking lot, I was passing by a car, and I noticed that it had its brake lights on, and so I started walking past it and as I was doing so, the car started backing up... so I hurried up and got out of dodge. What the heck man?! I'm trying to walk here!

So then NATURALLY, I look at the car and its nasty woman and I give her the meanest glare EVER in the history of world. I kept on looking back because I was so pissed off. WHO BACKS UP WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR CAR?! Anyway, so we walk over to the car, and start loading the groceries in the back and the car is driving by slowly, and the nasty woman (who turned out to be white) has her window rolled down with her hands raised, like, "WHAT?!" and I looked at her like fire was in my eyes, and put down my groceries, and I was like "WHAT'S UP?!" and she kept on looking, so I made the motion of "TURN AROUND" like 8 million times with the GREAT fervor. lol. I was SO mad.

They finally drove off, and I told my dad, "She was about to get beat in the parking lot of Randalls!" He just laughed! I was SO mad. Yeah, so that was my rant.

But you know what, she probably has a hard life, so I shouldn't blame her too much. UGGGH.

1 comment:

brandi said...

You know people don't make no sense anymore. You should have done what my mom would have done and pounded her car really hard with your hand while she was trying to run over you lol.