Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Internship

I really hate the thing about internships. You can't get a job unless you have one, and sometimes you can't get an internship unless you have previous experience! It really frustrates me, especially because I don't look exactly amazing on my resume! I haven't done a lot of things, and especially in the fashion public relations field, I've done nothing! All the internships I want are for fashion p.r. firms, most notably, Paul Wilmot Communications! They represent a lot of celeb-turned-designer brands, such as Sean Paul, William Rast (Justin Timberlake), J.Lo, and L.A.M.B., and House of Dereon.

I am still in contact with one of the people that works there, and I asked them to please let me know if anyone needs any extra help. I am completely ready to jet to New York City (where I would have a place to stay) if the moment calls for it. Ahhhh.

I want to breakaway from this monotony of going to work at Blaffer as a gallery attendant and move on to something I feel more passionate about!

1 comment:

brandi said...

well, the test measures what you think in an instant... that snap measure... you know, how some people get scared instantly if they see black people, but once they think about it get over it.