Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cooking

There are a couple of things that I would like to work on during this summer, and one of those is cooking! I found this recipe, and I want to make it. In fact, I am going to go to the store and get the ingredients soon!

Hearty Broccoli Dip
Cook time: 2-3 hrs (in a slow cooker... but I don't have one, so I am just going to cook it over regular heat!)

1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. velveeta cubed
1 can of condensed cream of mushroom
1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
2 tablespoons of salsa

In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain/
Transfer to a slow cooker. Add cheese, soup, broccoli, and salsa. Mix well.

Cover and cook for 2-3 hrs or until heated through, stirring after 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips!


*If I make it, I'm going to take a picture. Happy Cooking!

No comments: